Find your size
The circumference of your wrist is decisive for the production of a bracelet. The size of the opening is already included in our standard sizes.
- Take a flexible measuring tape or - even easier - a piece of thread and use it to measure the circumference of your wrist. Your measurement will be very precise with a strip of paper that - taped over with adhesive tape - encloses your wrist. Not too loose, but not too tight either
- Determine the length of the thread / the (cut) paper strip - preferably with the help of a ruler.
- We offer three standard sizes:
Size S = 16.0cm fits from 14.0 - 17.0 cm
Size M = 18.0cm fits from 17.0 - 19.0 cm
Size L = 20cm fits from 19.0 - 22.0 cm
- If you state your wrist circumference in the "Remarks" section when ordering, we can advise you if another size seems better to us.
- If you are between two sizes, or if you have the feeling after receiving your piece of jewelery that the bracelet is too loose or too tight, we can also make it to measure . This takes three to four days longer, but does not incur any additional costs.